31/03/2018

MY LIGHT / A MINHA LUZ


MY LIGHT 

Of course you need my light.
You're going to find me, to calm down.
Look for me in the serenity of the sea. In the starlight, in the fury of the volcano.
Look for me in the immensity of the fields, in the inconstancy of flowers and in the noise of rain.
You find me in the depths of the oceans and in the diversity of species. You seeks me in nature.
And if you do not find me, it is because your eyes are not prepared to see me.
In that case, close your eyes and look inside.
Look at you.
See you.
Recognize yourself.
Love yourself.
And I, for sure, will be there.
Jesus
The Book of Light, by Alexandra Solnado
~~~~~~~~~~~

If you like this, please forward it to a friend.

If you enjoyed it or received this from a friend and enjoyed,
 you can subscribe here...


Enter your email address:




****************************
A MINHA LUZ

É claro que precisas da minha luz.
Vai procurar-me, para te acalmares.
Procura-me na serenidade do mar. Na luz das estrelas, na fúria do vulcão.
Procura-me na imensidão dos campos, na inconstância das flores e no barulho da chuva.
Encontra-me na profundeza dos oceanos e na diversidade das espécies. Procura-me na natureza.
E se não me encontrares, é porque os teus olhos não estão preparados para me ver.
Nesse caso, fecha os olhos e olha para dentro.
Olha para ti.
Vê-te.
Reconhece-te.
Ama-te.
E eu, com certeza, estarei aí.
Jesus
O Livro da Luz, de Alexandra Solnado
~~~~~~~~~~~

Se Gostou disto, por favor envie para um amigo.

Se gostou ou recebeu isto de um amigo e gostou, 
pode subscrever  aqui...


Enter your email address:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.